2011년 1월 11일 화요일

personal space

 Today i red about personal space. So far I didn't think about personal space in detail. Today i knew every people need personal space and their space is different.
 First of all, I think myself. When I think my situation on the subway, I didn't care my personal space. But at nomal situation my personal space is wider than special situation. Like me, every person space is different. So i think people should protect each space, and understand each other.

댓글 3개:

  1. When I read your post, I often come up with a question what that picture means.

    답글삭제
  2. I agree that personal space depends on a single individual's personal preference. What is the picture of an empty field with no people telling us? Do you need A LOT of person space? ^^

    답글삭제
  3. honestly I didn't care about personal space, so now I feel guilt.

    you know that? I lost my writing & reading book. I am so gloomy........OMG...

    답글삭제